- All partners signed the partnership agreements with SAFAA on the implementation of the project
- Each of lead partners prepared short description of the WP workplan that is available on web-site(http://inclusionerasmus.org/wp-content/uploads/ABOUT_WP1-WP8/WP1-Workplan.pdf, http://inclusionerasmus.org/wp-content/uploads/ABOUT_WP1-WP8/WP2-Workplan.pdf, http://inclusionerasmus.org/wp-content/uploads/ABOUT_WP1-WP8/WP3-Workplan.pdf, http://inclusionerasmus.org/wp-content/uploads/ABOUT_WP1-WP8/WP4-Workplan.pdf,http://inclusionerasmus.org/wp-content/uploads/ABOUT_WP1-WP8/WP5-Workplan.pdf, http://inclusionerasmus.org/wp-content/uploads/ABOUT_WP1-WP8/WP6-Workplan.pdf, http://inclusionerasmus.org/wp-content/uploads/ABOUT_WP1-WP8/WP7-Workplan.pdf, http://inclusionerasmus.org/wp-content/uploads/ABOUT_WP1-WP8/WP8-Workplan.pdf).
- Each consortium partner has a representative in the Governing Board and a contact person responsible for the overall management of the project and these people are present during the coordination meeting. They all also contributed to the discussions on the technical, operational and financial management of the project by providing feedback to setting the deadlines and preparing minutes on the meetings.
- Each partner institution contributed to the coordination meetings held in different partner institutions together with other consortium events actively participating in the discussions and presenting the project results.
- Each partner contributed to the financial and technical management and reporting of the project supporting the management team to track the expenses and transfers and collect the necessary supporting documents.
- Guide to the financial and technical management of the project
- Financial report_December 2018
- Financial reporting templates and reports
- KOM and coordination meeting minutes and respective documents
- Work plans per WP
- Records on financial and daily management
Updates for 2019