WP 6 (lead partners AUA and UNT) – Involvement of stakeholders and beneficiaries
- To raise awareness on INCLUSION project activities among public at large and HE community in particular, broader audiences were identified and a special campaign was developed. The campaigns took place for about 1,5 year both in Armenia and BiH. To convey the knowledge to the specific target groups – HE faculty members and administrators, respective Ministries, high school principals and teachers, a series of conferences and round tables were conducted and newsletter and articles were produced.
- To promote actions, the dissemination channels were evolved around trainings, workshops, guidelines, master plans, and reports. The overarching dissemination channel is the project website, which is launched and regularly updated. The project website, commissioned by the Project Coordinator, is being regularly updated and enriched.
- The leading partners of the WP 6 are UNT and AUA. However, the whole consortium partners (SAFAA, UNISON, UNTZ, SMOC, KFUG, UoR, UCLL, ANSA, MoES, FMON, MLSA, WUS) have also participated in dissemination and exploitation activities through their respective websites. To ensure the results and achievements are well-disseminated and the project outcomes are available for the stakeholders, the following activities have been prepared under WP6 as per its requirements
– Detailed dissemination strategy
– Dissemination and branding materials
– Web-site development (inclusionerasmus.org)
- Articles were developed and released after each event starting from the project kick-off meeting in December 2016 up to the last training event in June 2018 (see detailed information on each training, workshop, roundtable discussion and dissemination conference under news and events sections of the website as well as in the attached Dissemination mid-term report).