WP1: (lead partner WUS) Involvement of stakeholders and beneficiaries
- Provision of feedback on draft fact-finding tools by partners (feedback forms filled in by partners and available on dropbox and can be sent to EACEA on demand)
- Dissemination of fact finding tools to PCU colleagues by INCLUSION focal points at PCUs (management and teaching staff, students) and follow up with colleagues/students. As a result, 35 responses from PCU staff on the PCU survey could be obtained together with 184 responses from students on the student survey (from all four PCUs including also responses from the Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University, the French University of Armenia and the National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia)
- Partners also contributed more than 70 entries to the literature review on the project’s moodle platform.
- During the sites visit to PCUs (WUS At to UNTZ, UCLL to UNT, UoR to SAFAA and AUA), stakeholder consultations took place with PCU staff and students were findings from the fact finding phase were presented and discussed for verification by stakeholders (see also country reports from fact-finding phase).
- During the workshop in June 2017 for HE representatives and governmental officials, students from all four PCUs participated and provided presentations on how they see inclusion and related challenges/opportunities at their universities. Feedback from students and collected in groups discussions were also incorporated in the process of developing PCU Master Plans for INCLUSION (WP2). Presentations from students and working groups are available on dropbox for further information and can be sent on demand.