a.WP 2 The following activities were carried out within the WP on Development of Guidelines/master plans and institutional mechanisms:
- Drafting Benchmarking tool – the practical tool for universities and institutions of higher education to review their response to the EHEA’s Social Dimension recommendations by UoR and UCLL.
- Each of 4 institutions conducted benchmarking to pilot the tool and came up with short presentations on results of the first benchmarking exercise during the two-day workshop in Leuven (November 2017).
- All partners contributed to the discussions the implications for the writing of the institutional guidelines and the national / regional guidelines, as well as to the Workshop based on stakeholders and strategies exercise during the two-day workshop in Leuven (November 2017).
- All beneficiaries from Armenia and B&H contributed to the discussions and worked on drafting the institutional master plans during the study-visits to UCLL and UoR (March 2018). Each of partner institution came up with the short presentations on the drafts and created short videos on the experience shared during the site visit.
- Each of 4 universities presented briefly the updated master plans already during the first dissemination event in Travnik (May 2018). The final documents were updated based on the feedback from EU partners and beneficiaries and uploaded on the web-site.
- INCLUSION Benchmarking tool
- SAFAA Master Plan
- AUA_Master Plan
- UNT_Master Plan
- UNTZ_Master Plan
- Inclusive Education in RA Higher Education Institutions. National Guideline
- WP2 Guidelines Inclusive Education BiH_ENG
b. WP 3 The following activities were carried out within the WP on Development of mechanisms fostering access pf disadvantaged groups:
- Provision of experience for the list of resources for the purchase of equipment, while universities were researching the needs for inclusive teaching in their contexts. Feedback on the list of resources for the purchase of equipment during a workshop with presentations by each university on the list of suggested equipment.
- Draft guidelines for inclusive learning and teaching are a result of collaborative work by all partners. Partners contributed more than 60 websites, literature and other entries for the development of the guidelines.
- New resources for inclusive learning and teaching were developed during three-day training by all partners. The short educational videos can be found on the project’s website.
- During the study visits to PCU’s (UNT and UNTZ to UCLL, AUA and SAFAA to UoR), stakeholder consultations took place with PCU staff and students, where ideas and recommendations were shared.
- New resources for inclusive learning and teaching were piloted by partner HEIs during faculty member sessions. The results of the sessions were presented by the lead partner and by the HEI representatives during the workshop in Graz.
- Inclusive approaches to learning teaching assessment
- Universal Design for Learning
- Guideline On Inclusive Teaching and Learning
- Guidelines for Inclusive Learning and Teaching in High Schools and Universities- ARM
c. WP 4 The following activities were carried out within the WP on Capacity building related to the human and physical resources:
- Experience shared with the Armenian consortium by UoR and in B&H during the two-day workshops in Yerevan, Travnik and Tuzla on inclusive teaching and learning activities for the faculty members.
- Development of Methodology toolkits on inclusive teaching and learning for high school teachers in Armenia and in B&H as a result of collaborative work by two partner countries.
- More than 50 high school teachers were trained during the two-day trainings conducted in Yerevan, Travnik and Tuzla.